Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome to the new look!

Time: 9.15 a.m.
Venue: Home
Mood: Happy!
Currently: Still configuring this layout

Endy,
Do you like this layout? well, i like it because of the 3-column design, and the simplicity of it. i was having problem with my BLOG LIST widgets. yes, for those who follow this blog, you knew that i have a long list of blog. i tried to tweak the html, to save my widgets, but, failed. apparently, it can be done only to the HTML widget, not the BLOG LIST widget. so, people, TAKE NOTE.

i was almost throwing my vaio when i found out that i lost 4 of the most important element here in my page;
  • ex-SGGS
  • Malay Blog
  • People I've Met Online and Offline
  • Politics
i rarely CLICK follow on any blog, not even my fav blog, but i keep their updates by looking at my page! it's really disappointing to find out that i've lost them all. THANKFULLY, Faz came out with a solution. indeed, a brilliant one. lol. he asked if anybody haven't open my blog yet, since i last change the template. so, anybody who had view my blog earlier could view it again by working offline.

suddenly, i remembered that i was using B's laptop to check my comment. i quickly ran to his laptop, hoping that he didnt open my blog for today. yes, he didn't! lol. THANK GOD he didn't. well, i did a painful job copying the link one by one. yes! it's really pain in the arse. anyway, thanks to Faz. i dont even think bout doing that. i'm just busy being panic and trying to restore everything all over again. i do download the Full Template before i did any changes, but it only copy the title, not the list!

however, all the other widget, the one which is up now, are completely saved. so, i dont have any problem uploading them again. lol. but, after giving it a long thought, i decided to delete my PINGBOX, because too many people loves to be ANONYMOUS, messaging me and bugging me with stupid stuff. i really HATE the guessing game. whenever i ask them to introduce themselves, they'll be like "you guess" or "this is your friend lah" or "you forget bout me?". come on people, i have thousands of friend. i dont even know who read my blog and who doesnt. so, dont expect me to guess who are you. anyway, the PINGBOX is gone now. kiss goodbye to it! i think i'm happier without it. from now, if you guys wanna contact me, you gotta do it in the CBOX. yeah, i'll reply late, but that's the only option i have now. the PINGBOX is driving me crazy!

if you notice, i made some changes to my widget. i added something new, deleted some stuff, etc. feel free to wonder around. oh ya, while you're at it, please VOTE for my POLL.

GTG. Nature call. bye.

tired,
tash

2 comments:

Faz Fazrin said...

beautiful !!

Natasha said...

aku tatau mau pilih mana.... hantam saja la... janji dia simple... kah kah kah...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin