Monday, July 27, 2009

R.I.P. Jerry

time: 1:30 a.m.
venue: home
mood: haaa....
currently: just came back from AC

Endy,
finally i made up my mind. since AC is open til morning, we went there for food. lol. then, we went up to play pool. phew, it's been so fucking long since i last went there.

as usual, all the worker there greeted me. i knew them since 2006. the time when i was crazy about pool. went there and play at least 4-5 hours each day. shit, i miss that bugger, Nick. he must be happily chilling with his friend in Perth. anyway, Perth is boringggggg.... dude, come back to malaysia! lol.

i ate fried koay teow and B ate spagetti' carbonara. did i spell it right? lol. i knew there's argument in spelling spaghetti. anyway, it's french. we tapau some takoyaki for late supper later. lol. this is another reason why i'm fat! kah kah kah.

on the way home, my mom called, giving us a very shocking news. our 8 years old Jerry is gone. my mom believed that a car run into it. and they threw it on our lawn. omg, my mom must be very sad by now. i'm telling ya, that cat is gifted. freaking smart and cocky. my grandma always complaint, "ni kucing orang kaya, cerewet!". haha... yeah, my mom pampered it too much. this cat even fight with stray dogs, which is uncountable in my housing area.

Jerry,
thank you for bringing such loveliness in our home. brought my mom such happiness in life, especially when she's miserable. i've never seen my mom loving someone that much. thank you for all the beautiful kittens you gave birth to. if i'm not mistaken, total up 87 kittens. they're all beautiful. and we're sorry for giving it away. we can't afford to have lots of cat in our small double-storey house. good bye forever, Jerry. we love you, even though sometimes you got into my nerve! from now on, there will be nobody to wake my mom up at exactly 6.30 a.m. for food. there will be nobody to wait for my mom coming back from work at around 8.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. you're such a loyal pet. we're proud to have you.

R.I.P. Jerry.

P/s: to the person who killed Jerry, i wish you all the bad luck in your life. may your mom be raped, your father get sodomy. YES, i'm serious. i wish! SCREW YOU.

i'm sorry mom,
Tash

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin