Monday, July 20, 2009

thank you.

time: 1:45 a.m.
venue: home
mood: OUT of it!
currently: arr... err... arr.... WTF?

Today,
  • I deleted at least 200 of my friend in Yahoo Messenger list.
  • i say fuck off to my cousin
  • i lost my temper and SHOUTED at B.
  • i send a nasty comment in someone's video on youtube.
  • i curse someone.
  • i didn't chat like i used to be.
  • i'm not cheerful.
  • i feel like i wanna eat this and that.
  • i wish that i'm beautiful.
  • my mood is out.
  • i'm totally not myself.
  • i'm down.
  • i eat too much, now i'm bloated.
  • etc
  • yada yada yada.
  • bla bla bla.
Why? just because of the stupid pre-menstrual syndrome! arghhh bull shit. fucking out of my mood. can't do anything today. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. yeah, you can say that it's just an EXCUSE. well, it's just me having a system down. ok, bye. can't talk no more or someone's gonna get hurt!

THANK YOU MENSTRUAL & PMS!

P/s: B, i'm sorry. pardon me. oh ya, the 4 color of FUCK is actually the color that i hate!

i wish i'm a guy(no menstrual),
Tash

5 comments:

Faz Fazrin said...

kuang kuang kuang, dunia nak terbalik kut

Natasha said...

pala otak ang faz... kalau setiap kali pompuan dlm dunia ni ada period, dunia nak terbalik, maksudnya dunia ni dah lama lingkup!

Faz Fazrin said...

jepun menyerang malaya

leeds said...

ohhh i hate pms too. i'll cry for no reason, and buy a lottttttt of things i don't need. sigh.

Natasha said...

lol leeds... once a month nyer syndrome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin