Tuesday, January 06, 2009

World's Greatest Daddy!

Time: 1:45 p.m.
Venue: Home.
Mood: I miss home!
Currently: Touched!

Endy,
few moments ago i received an email from my daddy. it's a reply on my email to him about my disappointment of my degree studies. yes, i really wanted to study in Academy of Art, but i don't think i could afford it. for others it might be just a small issue but for me this is a dream. i've always dream of this. my email to him was rather gloomy. you know what, my dad replied with the most beautiful words he had ever said to me.

i'm so touched Endy. i never knew my dad loves me that much. in fact, tears are dropping now. gosh, i miss my family so much. i try to run away from my family problem. it's obvious that we're not okay. but i'm still in denial and keep telling myself that we're normal.

Dad,
do you know that your simple email just woke me up?? do you realize that your email just gave me full-strength. it gave me such a boost on my spirit to go on. it makes me realize that i shouldn't give up. THANK YOU so much. i do appreciate everything you've done for me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I'm proud that you're my dad. you gave me all the strength in the world. i felt alive once again. i promise you that i'll never fail you, in anything. you name it. i love you. more than anything else in the world.

I love my dad,
Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin