Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Time: 03:22
Venue: Home
Mood: Happy

Endy,
wow... it's 2009! i'm happy i'm stepping into a new year... means it's gonna be another journey of my life! i completed my 2008 with a big success i suppose... lol... i did complete my Diploma in Computer Studies in December... i'm happy because i'm on track... i did not fell like some people who's just wasting their money and time! oppsieee... am i offending anyone? sorry.. don't blame me for you being stupid... stupid enough to enjoy your college life until you forgot to study for finals... is that my fault? sorry then... i'm graduating soon... lol... i'm mean... life with it... lol...

so, i went to OU just now to celebrate new year... yeah... 4-5 invitations to go to both open and private party... nah... that's not my life anymore... i think i prefer to celebrate it with the person who always help me and who's always there with me as a friend... well, actually i was planning to go out just with Medo, since Ja is going back to Oman tonight... yes... of all night, he choose to go back tonight... ain't it clever? lol... sorry bro for not sending you to KLIA... can you buy for me Davidoff Classic when you come back??? pleaseee...

ok... my plan A is cancelled... going to plan B when Suba and Sharon invited me to celebrate new year with them... yeah... nothing fancy that we do... just joining the crowd in OU... crapping while waiting for new year countdown... but one thing for sure... i knew that i'm celebrating it with a friend who's indeed a real friend... all this while... i've been celebrating my new year with friends that are fake... i mean, not all... friend like Alex (cousin actually) and Nick (during that time, we're love birds) are true friend. until now, they never failed to make me feel alive... thanks guys for those wonderful moments... i really appreciate it...

as i grow older, i've learn several things in life.... and i've learn that nothing is impossible... i believe in that... i even believe that i could see god if i wanted too... and today i'm grateful that i'm still standing here, breathing the air made by god, and following the destiny that he had planned for me... i wish that i could really succeed in life... i'm one step closer to the word SUCCESS... 2009 will be my next level of education... i will be doing my degree soon... where? that's a really good question... it actually depends on my financial... for now... i can afford studying in Raffles... but i'm planning to postponed my studies in Raffles as i found a way to get some capital... if i got this capital... then i'm off to the Academy of Art....

i hope this year will be a lucky year for me... i've put on efford... now it only depends on god either to make it white or black... whatever it is... i can see myself climbing up to another stage of life... i promise to myself that i'm gonna be better than today... newly improved Tasha Leow... i will wait for that moment... where i could look back and be proud of what i did... whatever people talk bout me... i am me... i am who i wanna be... you are talking about me because i dont fit your criteria of favourite person... well... too bad... i was too busy fitting the criteria that i choose to be... dont you ever question that...

I BELIEVE IN MYSELF!

i believe i could change my destiny... i believe i could colour my future with my favourite color... i believe i will travel all around the world with my slr... this is a promise to myself...

2008 - graduate from Sunway
2009 - enroll in Academy of Art / Raffles
2011 - pursue master
2013 - commercial photographer

so here is the rough idea of my plan... well at least... i'm sure i'm gonna pursue my degree... so up to 2011... it's all right in track... for master... i'm still thinking about it... i still have to take over family business... and i still have to plan for my dad's retirement present, HARDWARE STORE. yes... that's his dream... i knew it... he loves DIY stuff... and he told me about it before... i knew he could actually have it... but he have to hold it back because of us, his children. papa, i appreciate what you've done... and of course, mama, i knew that you're always there with me... thanks for this opportunity to continue my education... if it's not because of you... i'm gone.. i wont have this beautiful moment of having a diploma in my hand.. you always knew that i loves studying... and you always supported my dream... thank you to both of you...

I SALUTE YOU, FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT PARENTS!

so, as i was planning, i wanna settle up a hardware store for him to work on when he retired... i knew he's not gonna sit down and do nothing... i knew him... he'll always make himself busy... maybe helping my mom at the boutique? if it's possible, i dont want them to work... but i know my parents... both are workaholic person.. life is dedicated to their job...

ok, i might not continue till master... i might just quit when i got my degree... because i wanna save enough capital for the store... i wish i could... and i know i could... i will do it... with no hesitation, i will do whatever i can to make it happen... well, as for my last plan... 2013, being a commercial photographer... well, i dont know why... i'm just interested in commercial... yeah... i knew it's a tough world out there... but i know i wanna give it a try... as they always said...


"I'd rather fail as an artist, than succeed as something else"

yes... i do agree with this... so, i will try my best and not only best, but also better to ensure myself to own such an honour of remembering what i've achieved one day... i wanna look back one day and tell myself that i did good... i want to be able to have that power to smile and say " Tasha, you did it". i wanna proudly tell Tiqah that i'm a photographer, for real... not just some random people who bought a SLR and claims themselves as "Photographer". that title might be just something normal to anyone. but for me, that title is such an honour to have... because it's just my dream to have that title...

well, people will always think that jobs like doctor, lawyer or accountant is a very honourable job... for me, a photographer is a ver honourable job.. capturing moments... creating arts... telling story to the whole world... with just... a PICTURE. isn't that awesome??? and for those who thinks camwhoring makes you a photographer, please, please, please go get a life! shit... just because your parents are rich enough to buy you a SLR, doesnt makes you a photographer... ok? get the point? yes, i'm annoyed with you, and you, and you... please dont come to me and show off your stuff, while you dont even know how to tolerate aperture and shutter... oh please... i'm annoyed, enough to kill you... ok???

and...

to the artist, the great photographer... i do adore you guys... yes... one of your website/blog counter hits are from me... i visited awesome artwork... it really inspire me... and for Strobist, Martin Evening, Scott Kelby... you guys rocks.. and you guys are just my favourite! i do learn a lot... i used to sit in library for hours... looking for your tutorial... keep on going guys! people, if you wanna learn, these people are just great!

so... this year... i wanna wish everyone a very energetic new year.. may all your wish come true... in life, there's always ups and down... believe in karma... there's always something for someone... dont worry too much... you'll get what you want... i believe in you... trust me... the only thing you have to do is to believe that you're everything... and the first thing you should do to be successful... is to ignore others... they'll never stop talking...

CHEERS!

I love 2009,
Tasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if the diploma you get is lost then it might cause a great problem for the student. In case you have lost the diploma there are many ways of getting it back. The diploma is replaced by a duplicate one and hence the career goes on at the brisk speed without causing any troubles to the student. The diploma replacement service has been a great boon to the students as they can get back their diploma even if they lose it or misplace it. Thus this service has made students much relieved and they can concentrate on their career.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin