Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiqah!

Time: 8:48 a.m.
Venue: My Honey's place...
Mood: Happy..
Condition: Kinda tired and sleepy
Currently: Accompanying him studying...

Endy,
Morning dear... kinda weird huh to get a blog from Tasha early in the morning?? hehe... i dont even sleep yet... as usual... being an owl... How are you Endy?? i'm enjoying my holiday... this is one of the most miraculous holiday i've ever have... spending time doing nothing and counting days for my birthday this 20th May... i'm gonna be 20 this year... getting older... getting wiser... and of course... i'm happier than last year...

as the matter of fact, i'm really falling in love with him... he's great... i didnt regret risking my soul for him... i'm really happy... i felt appreciated when i'm with him... one best thing about him is i can talk to him... about anything... you name it... he always listen... even though we argue most of the time.. hehehe... i feel free whenever i'm with him...

phew... lets change the topic now... dont want to talk so much on him... i dont want to be addicted to him... well, today is my very best friend's birthday... Atiqah!!! i miss you babe! i'm sorry i cant be there on your birthday... i'm just having too much thing in my hand now... and my honey is having exam today... i have to support him... but dont worry babe... i've got your pressie with me... hehehe...

Tiqah,
trust me, you're one of my very best friend... you've done a lot for me... and i'll never forget that... nobody can ever take your place in my whole entire life... you hold a special place right here... i do miss you, a lot!! i wish i'm there in Penang... i'm sure if i'm there... you'll get one day leave from your boss!! we'll have so much fun!! whatever it is babe, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY... may god bless you... my prayers will always be with you... frankly, i'll miss you when you leave to India for your medical studies... in fact, i'm already missing you now... whatever it is, you're a great friend... i can still remember those days... Cambridge Diploma class... Starbucks... FoodLoaf... our passion towards coffee and cakes... our madness towards penang food... phew... i miss it all... i cant imagine living 5 years without you here!! damn!! haha... wtf am i being emotional early in the morning??? i'm leaving to States too... New York!! wait for Tasha... she's coming with her DSLR!!! it's just the matter of time...

ok-ok... let me stop this crap... i wanna go now... i'll update you next time ok Endy!! i'm blurr today... dunno what to do on my birthday... but one thing for sure, i'll be having 4 birthday party this year.... Endy, i wanna go disturb my honey now... haha... pity him... been studying since yesterday night... bye Endy... hehehe...

happy,
Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin