Friday, October 19, 2007

He's Taken

Time: 5.37 a.m.
Venue: My room
Mood: Sad? Frustrated!
Condition: Tired!
Currently: Regreting for nto confessing my feeling towards him!

Endy,
remember the guy that i have a crush on? well... not that sunway student... he's still with me... i'm talking bout that guy who stay in KL... still.. can't pronounce his name here as he's also frequent reader... hurm... he gave me a hint yesterday... that he's gonna choose someone to be his special girl... and i know that i'm in his final two list!!! the chances are 50%-50%! and how stupid am i of ignoring that chances thinking that he's gonna choose me! i should've make some move! actually the chances are already 65%-35%! 65% for me, and 35% for that hot arabian chick of his! damn it! why on earth did i ignore that?????? am i over confident that he's gonna be mine?? or maybe it's just my pride that stop me from making some move! he tell me that that girl gave him some hint on moving to the next level of relationship! damn it! i really likes him! i really hope that he'll choose me and i'm quite sure yesterday that i already won him! god damn it she won! fuck man! Tasha, you gotta realize that you're ugly! next time make some move! i was smiling on webcam yesterday when he said that that girl wanted to be with him... he said he's still thinking over it... and i'm confident that he's gonna reject her! how stupid am i, Endy?? damn, he's gorgeous! i should've lower down my ego and tackle him or ask him out!!! omg!!! i really regret!! i tried my best to be close with him using my character... and he likes me as me! that's great! all of my effort for the past 1 month are useless now!

ok, let's forget bout him.... instead of thinking of that, i better think of how to get the other one! hehehe... well, that Sunway guy... this one i'm 100% confident that he's mine... hehehe... hey... tasha... stop talking bout guys!!!! haha... ok now let me tell you what happen today... opps... maybe it's more like yesterday! hahaha... it's friday today.... so yesterday.... i have full package of class!! from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. with only 1 hour break at 12.30 p.m. hurm... ok here's the breakdown...

8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Animation for Designer - Ms. Jaya
learn bout the button..

10.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
Audio Production - Ms. Sara
discussing on final assesment, the radio drama which consist of 60% marks!

11.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
E-Commerce -Ms. Lim
group discussion on Consumer Behaviour(ok this one is just a 1 hour of crap!)

12.30 p.m. - 1.30 p.m.
Lunch at Medan
with Emi and Vish

1.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Database - Ms. Vani
1 hour of boring lecture which i came in 15 minutes late and 3 hours of practical, doing the SELECT command... 21 questions took me almost 2 hours to finish, well, including surfing the net and chit chatting with Navdeep... hehe...

5.30 p.m.
finally get out from college!

hehehe... so, did u see how hectic my timetable is today??? well... i went to all of it!! surprisingly huh?? all 7 or the DMM folks went to class today! except for Raymond who didnt come to morning class! hehehe... that bugger!!! i went to pyramid straight after class... i wanted to buy a pair of jeans... and until today still cant find anything i like!! i wanted to buy from Googles... went there this evening and all they have are 2 designs that i already bought... tomorrow i'll go to Subang Parade with Emi... maybe Soda have nice jeans... hehee... maybe i'll get myself another shade of nail color too... oh ya... i have to get my brown shimmer blusher from Elianto... i love it!

i'm going to college today for consultation hour with Ms. Vani... well, it's not compulsory but i think i need it since i'm kinda confuse with that Database! i'm okay with the ERD and EERD concept, but i'm blurr of how to apply it through the assumption! as for practical... haha... u know me... i have no problem when it comes to practical... it's superb... then maybe me and Navdeep will go somewhere and watch movie... it's been a while since the last time i watch movie... the last one was with my girls, watching Resident Evil, right before i went back to Penang...

i woke up at 4 just now... now i cant sleep.... heehe... i really dunno what to do anymore... i'm trying to sleep now!!! oh... i almost forgot... i was kinda pissed today with my marks... i mean my radio advertisement marks... well, even though i got 2nd highest in class, i'm still not satisfy with it! she gave me 17.6% over 20 while i think i could at least get 18%! Melita is the highest with the mark 18.6%! i do believe that i could've got better... well, Melita deserve higher mark too!! she did well! and the best thing is... she gave Yong 10/10 for the same assignment!! well, he's in the other subject but they did learn a bit of audio... he had the same assignment... and she gave him full marks!! wtf!!!

ok, lets forget bout that... so, my plan for today is to go to college, then out with Navdeep, then out with Emi and Khalid later at night... tomorrow i'll go out with Kenneth and on Sunday i'll play pool... wtf? where's the study part?? none? Tasha, tasha! when are you gonna change?? my E-Commerce exam is on 3rd December and my Database is on 12th December... i guess i wont go back to Penang this year! well, good for me too because i think i wanna spend some time with Kenneth before he leave Malaysia.... he'll be going to Canada to pursue his second year of degree... i'm gonna miss him a lot!! a great companion! i feel sorry for him... i'm hurting him too much with my attitude of living with past... he's always there to listen to me!! i do appreciate that! i envy your patience towards me...

Endy, will you excuse me now? i wanna get ready for today... i have to polish my nails! can you imagine me going to college with my nail unpolish! yes, i did that yesterday! omg!!! so... i have to polish it today before going to college... i'll see you next time ok... i might not write tonight as i'll be home late... ok endy.. bye!

I still miss him,
Natasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin