Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm Taken!

Time: 3.06 a.m.
Venue: IndahVilla Condo
Mood: Happy
Condition: Kinda worn-out
Currently: Missing him...

Endy,
hi there, buddy... do you know how much i miss you!!!? well, sorry for not writing... i'm really busy this week... not busy with college... instead, i was busy fooling around... hahaha... i skipped 3 days of class... Mr. Ken, my Video Production lecturer wanted to see me... well, i know what he wants.... he want to lecture me on the video techniques... yeah, he's a great lecturer... Mr. Magen, my Oracle lecturer sucks to the max... it's already week 3 and he's still teaching MYSQL command... hurm... i dont regret of skipping that class...

ok, i dont want to talk bout studies... really lost interest in studies for this week... dont worry, i'll be just fine... i'll develop my interest back... i'll go to class tomorrow... so, what did i do for this week??? well, this is the thing that i really wanna share with you... well, you deserve to know this... you've been with me with whatever condition... so, i know you really deserve this important news... i went to Bukit Jalil(BJ) last Saturday... hang-out at one of my bro's place, Ja. we meet in BB on Saturday and i followed them home after smoking shisha in BB... BJ was fun with them... even though that place is kinda dead, spending time with them is seriously fun... hurm... we went to KLCC on Sunday and have lots of fun... i felt like i got back my life... no more fake friends... i mean, for now... we dont know people, right??? on Monday, we went to Berjaya Times Square with few peeps for movie... we watched Street King... for me, that movie is quite slow... hahaha... so it's kinda boring... Tuesday we went to Asia Cafe and i'm finally home! i went to programming class the next morning with a sleepy head!!! hahaha....

hurm... that's the synopsis of this week's activity... the news that i wanna tell you is about my relationship... well, this is kinda shocking news for my girls... but i dont know how this happen... it happens just like that... i'm now officially taken by someone from Bukit Jalil on Tuesday morning... well, i knew him since last year when he was studying in Sunway... but we got hooked back by my bro, Ja. we became closer and i feel that i like his attitude and thinking... so, here i am, being his official girlfriend... kinda happy now... but to be frank, i'm not sure about this relationship... i'm just scared to put too much hopes due to what had happen to me... but what i know is... i really like him... love?? i dont know... there should be some inside my heart.... the conclusion is... i like the way he treated me... and the best thing bout him is he accepted me for who i am... even though he knew that i'm crazy... hahaha....

Endy, i cant talk much now even though i have so much to tell you... i have to sleep... i have 10.30 class later on and i'm seriously tired now... i just came back from Pyramid... i met him just now with Nicholas and Matthew... i'll catch up with you next time... love you, pal... take care... bye...

i hope this is for real,
Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin