Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Waiting...

Time: 12:30 p.m.
Venue: My room
Mood: Sad
Condition: unstable feeling...
Currently: Missing someone..

Endy,
first of all, i'm sorry for not writing to you this 2 days... well, i didnt do anything much... just chilling at home and hang out with my housemate... i went to Carrefour yesterday with Emi... planned to buy table... but ended up buying junks... hahaha... hurm... i think i felt better nowadays... and i think i'm prepared for any decision he's making... i dont know Endy... i dont understand him... hurm... i think i'll do as what i said to you earlier... i'll just let him go... remember those words? if you love something, set it free... if it come back, it was for you.. if not, it was not meant to be... now.. i can just wait and see... well... next week i'll be going back home anyway... meet my siblings... meet my mama... my papa... meet all of my crazy and retarded friends... hahaha... i miss all of them... i think i've abandon them since i came here... i'm sorry people... hurm... i wanna chat with my friends now... i'll continue later??? bye...

i love you,
Natasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin