Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just another busy day!

Time: 5:48 p.m.
Venue: My room, Subang
Mood: a bit down

Endy,
phew... it's been quite a while huh since the last time that i really type here.... well, i'm just dropping by today... i'm gonna sleep later on... not feeling well.... i'm sick... and the worse sickness of all is i'm love sick... i'm missing someone... yeah... there's still 10% of me which doesnt heal... and today that 10% came out... this few days i've been busy with college... registering myself into 4th semester and dealing with changes in SCT... we have new Head of School named Dr. Wong... phew... i dont think this is the right time for me to talk bout college... maybe i'll talk bout it next time... well, i met my crush yesterday... i was happy... i knew he like me too... it's just that we're holding back... and this time there's no way of me going to confess anything... i'm gonna build a big wall between us... no more relationship! it's just a crush... no big deal... well, i dont know what am i thinking right now... but i suddenly feel very lonely... i shouldnt come back to subang that soon... gosh i miss my mom... Endy, did you finish reading my previous blog??? what do you think??? hurm.... am i normal? phew... life's hard... i'm currently sms-ing with that guy... well.. i'm sorry... i cant take anyone seriously now... it's just me and myself now... yeah... i'm selfish now... i'm sorry... ok Endy... i'll continue next time... i woke up at 7 this morning... i'm sleepy now... having headache! bye... i love you Endy... rest in peace ok!

i miss him,
Natasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin