Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Tasha & Ramadhan

Time: 00:52
Venue: Medo's place
Mood: Kinda bored
Condition: Relieved!
Currently: Listening to Jason Mraz!

Endy,
phew... it's really been a while since i last talk to you. i miss you, pal! well, work is not to blame for me not to write for you! i'm tied up by time! i swear if i were to have spare time, i would like to spend at least one hour here with you. life is really tiring nowadays. i'm having my training now in One World Solution. well, i'm pretty sure most of you dont even have any idea what is it all about. it's ok... doesnt really matter. you can just log on to www.mobileworld.com.my and you'll get some rough idea on what we're working with.

so, work had been piling up lately but yet, i dont feel stress at all. i love this company. the boss are cool and my colleague are seriously hilarious! working environment so far so good. even though my office is so far from my home! i have to drive average 1 hour to reach office (plus the jammed and those shit!). usually i will reach home around 7 something but since it's Ramadhan, they allow us to come back early. and as for my case, i can come at 9 and go back around 4.30p.m.! cool! so tomorrow i have to reach office around 9! it's ok... i prefer it that way.. as long as i could come back home earlier! means... i have more time to spend with my Medo. hehehe...

thank god now we've got our stove and we dont have to go out just to get some food! Medo seems to be happy with that thing. hahahahha.... we got it 2 days ago and since then, we've been eating at home because he doesnt even one to eat outside. hehehe... i wish i have more time to prepare a proper food for him. now, i'm only cooking simple dishes. anyway, it's all cool since it's only for both of us to eat. we're a very simple people who could survive any condition.

tomorrow is the third day of Ramadhan, and yet i still havent feel the Ramadhan mood here in KL. i really miss Penang. In Penang, i could feel the atmosphere of Ramadhan. and ofcourse, all the food which only been sold during Ramadhan! hehehe... oh ya, speaking of food... i really think i need my kickboxing class back! i'm really gaining weight. i'm 59kg now. shit! freaking fat bitch!

well, what you guys had been doing during the 3 days holiday for Merdeka? for me, i've been doing nothing. just spending time with Medo since we dont even spend time together nowadays. especially during his exam week. on Saturday, we went to Bukit Bintang to buy my heels, but i dont manage to get any that i like... well, it's ok... i've got a lot. hehehe... i'm just gonna take my time buying my heels. no rushing.


Endy,
sorry dear... gtg..

to be continue soon!

_________________________

Continued on 02:31...

Endy,
sorry for the interruption just now! hehe... ok continue my story just now... we went to BB and hang out there. after a few hours i got headache... i cant stand crowd places! and my my.... BB is fucking crowd that day... so, remembering that i've got Barbecue invitation from Emi, i went to her place. i had few chicken wings, brownies, orange juice and sparkling juice. i plan to go back around 4 but i fall asleep! haha..

the next day, we plan to take a cab to go back home, but the fucked up taxi driver charge us RM30 just to go to Arena Green which usually cost me around RM12-RM13! fuck them hard! so we decided to walk to Pyramid to get the cab there. it's usually RM17 there... yeah, Sunway price is kinda fixed for every cab but i'd prefer the RM17 than the stupid RM30! since we're there, we walk around and have coffee before we went back. i was totally out of mood during that time. and dont ask me why! i dont wanna remember that moment!

on monday, we woke up late and went to Carrefour to buy some stuff... that's when we buy our stove. hehehe... after we bought everything, we went back to Arena Green and rest for few minutes. next, we walk to the train station to go to Gombak. i have to get the car from my uncle. hehe... we reached there around 11. after that, i drove to Sunway to get my cupboard. i still have few stuff in that house that i need to transport out. but i'm gonna take my time.

speaking of the house... i have to move out since they're kinda chasing me out. i dont know why. but i guess it's because of their pathetic lame mentality. well, what can i say... they live in a rural area! hahaha... you know, MARA student! what i mean by MARA student is the student who studied in MRSM before!!!! they might be book-smart but trust me... their general knowledge is FUCKING ZERO! yeah i know it's good for them to be religious. but there's no point of you praying 5 times per day if it's just to show off to others.. and there's no point of it if your freaking mouth just cant stop to talk bout me... BEHIND MY BACK! freaking coward! come speak face to face for yourself! we'll see who knows more on religion then!

ok... back off on the religion issue! i paid my rental and bills... so... dont question me why i dont come back home and all! it's none of your mom's business! i really hate it when people dont MYOB! phew... sorry for cursing Endy! i dont mean it... but sometimes i'm just pissed with certain people who claims to be good. sometimes, i felt that it's better to be friend of a bitch than a religious "ustazah". MOST of them give me bad impression of themselves! well, no offense to any of you out there! Sorry if i offended anyone.

thank god now i moved out from there! just need to bring few other stuff that i left there. my white table, my white cupboard, some clothes and notes. the rest is already here in Arena Green. phew... i blabber and CURSE a lot today. Sorry Endy. hehehe... i do miss you, you know? it's been a while since i visit your graveyard. hurm... i wanna sleep now... i dont want to doze off in office tomorrow. see you ok? i love you, Endy! remember, you're always my best buddy and you're always in my heart. i just dont have the time to come here and write for you... i'm sorry...

p/s: as you realize, my page elements changed a lot! i added more links on "Get The Stuff" section. for now, it has Fonts, Photoshop brushes, actions and styles link. up to date, i have over 100 collection of brushed, actions and fonts....

truth,
Tasha

your girl,
Tasha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am tawanconchonnet.com
accidentally saw my link on your site, so i dropped here to say thank you for supporting :)

T

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin